Wednesday, September 24, 2008

blog free writing #1

What would you do with a million dollars? You have to separate it out. Ex. I would give $100,00 to Miss Slawinski to help her kids get laptops to work on their blogs. I would give 20 bucks to my little brother so he would be quiet. Make sure you account for all your money! Remember to EXPLAIN everything.

If i had a million dollars, first i would give $300,000 to my mom to buy a new house, we would need 4 bedrooms, plus a guestroom for my brother when he comes to visit after the Navy. Then, i would give $200,000 to my dad to buy a house for him, he however only needs 3 bedrooms. Then i would put about $100,000 in the bank to save up for college. Then i would take around $50,000 to buy a nice car, for when i get older. Finally, with the leftover $350,000, i would save for anything that i would need it for in the future.

1 comment:

lindsey said...

hey lex its lindsey!!! yeah about that million dollar paragraph, you left out 1 thing..."give 500,000 to lindsey covetta" jk jk jk! but if you did get a million dollars, could you give 100,000 to me.............please?! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! see ya' tomorrow!!!